Previously every sales team member had their personal link to share, sending a prospect to the portal order form.
Working with the portal order form has some limitations:
- It only served one shop region with one currency
- It did not work for existing portal users
- If the form submission was not completed fully, it could not be repeated as a portal account was created in the backend already
To solve above issues we have identified an easier trial purchase flow for the sales team members:
What is new?
Every sales person has two individual URL's:
- A link to the trial sales page, if you want the prospect to learn more about the trial. The user can choose to initiate the check out via a call to action on the page and are sent to your signup page. Once the account is created, the user lands on the check out with the trial automatically added to the basket.
- A direct link to your sign up form, if the user is ready to start the check out process. Once the account is created, the user lands on the check out with the trial automatically added to the basket.
Where to find your links:
You can find your links listed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ukK10eDiVkVephDBEMGkfBeU_gHbc0KsqC1Hmy-GfI/edit?usp=sharing
Please copy your URL's and store them safely.
Note: I would highly recommend you using a link shortener
The links you can see are very long and that doesn't look very nice + gives room for error. It is way nicer if you can share a link like this: https://bit.ly/trial-johanna
Below is are two link shorteners that you can use for free and I would recommend:
How to use?
1. If you have a new prospect who you want to read some information on the trial before signing up. Use the first link to send them to the trial sales page. From there, they can go to your sign up.
2. If you have a prospect that simply wants to sing up for the trial, send them the second link which sends them directly to your practitioner sign up form.
What steps needs the user to take?
1. Prospect lands on trial sales page (this is how the page looks https://www.neshealth.com/en/), if you send them your sales page link
2. Prospect chooses to signup for the trial by clicking the call to action on the sales page.
3. Prospect lands on your practitioner sign up form (Please make sure to add all relevant information for the customer to reach you to your practitioner sign up form). You can also send your prospect directly to this step with your second link, if step 1 is not needed.
4. Prospect fills out your practitioner sign up form successfully. After this, prospect is sent to login page.
5. Once successfully logged in, the prospect lands directly on the check out page with the trial in their basket. The portal recognises the shop region of the customer based on the country they enter on the sign up form and therefore the right currency is displayed.
6. Prospect chooses to "Pay Now" and completes check out successfully.
7. Trial starts :-)
What about current portal order forms?
Longterm we will not use those anymore. So I would like to ask you to start exploring with the new purchase flow and test it. Whilst you are getting familiar with it, we let the current order forms available for you to use.