For each scan you can also download a PDF printable version to print it out. This functionality can be found on the “Scans” section, right next to each scan.
Here is what you need to know:
- The download button for the PDF is located under “Scans” and visible next to each scan on the right hand side.
- The PDF print outs can be accessed from both, practitioner and client, but if the scan is “under review” by the practitioner, the PDF print out is not available for the client to download.
- You can choose between A4 and Letter Format.
- The client can only see screens on the print out that are toggled on in the scan screen settings (globally or individually for this client)
- Help files are displayed for the top 3 results of each scan + items that are “starred”.
- The help files displayed are a short version of the help file, not the full version. Important: Help files are not yet available for every screen.
Attention: The PDF Print out on the “Scans” is NOT the same as on the Recommendation screen of the scan.
- The PDF Print Out on the “Scans” is a comprehensive document covering each screen of the scan as well as the top priority help files
- The Recommendations PDF only shows the overview of the Recommendations. (This hasn’t changed and is like before)