No. We are not testing via the audio quality. We are capturing the voice to test the information being carried by it against our map of the body-field.
Articles in this section
- When switching a practitioner from TWS to BWS, is the voice scan option automatically enabled?
- Does the quality of my microphone matter for a BWS Voice Scan?
- Is BWS Voice Scanning available for TWS users?
- Does the Energy4Life app utilize voice scan?
- BWS Voice Scan Error: “It looks like we had a problem getting your voice recording”
- Does the language matter when voice scanning?
- Are there any restrictions on who can use the BWS Voice Scan?
- BWS Voice Scan Instructions
- Where do I find the BWS Voice Scan results?
- How long is the voice sample that is needed for the analysis?