- The BWS Voice Scan can be started by clicking on the “BWS Voice Scan” button in the “Scans” section of the portal.
2. After you click on the “BWS Voice Scan” button, you will be asked to make sure to be in a quiet place to ensure the needed quality of the voice sample. To start the recording, click the blue button. You will be asked to count as long as the timer is running.
3. The voice recording will be uploaded and processed automatically after the 10 second timer stops.
4. The scan result will be added to your “Scans” section.
5. Practitioners can enable the BWS Voice Scan for all clients in the “Clients” section of their portal.
6. If the practitioner does not want to enable BWS Voice Scan for all clients or only for specific clients the functionality can be switched on/off for individual clients in the “Edit Client” view of the portal.
7. To scan a client logged in as a practitioner, impersonate the client and start the scanning process as described above.
8. The scan screen settings a practitioner has chosen for clients will be valid for the BWS Voice Scan as well.
9. A BWS Voice Scan can only be taken every five days. If a scan has been completed with a scanner in the last 5 days, this will prevent a voice scan being taken, and vice versa. In other words, they are two methods of taking the same body-field reading.