1. Check that the miHealth device is powered on and you hear the beep.
2. Check to see if the device is charged by plugging it in to check the battery level.
3. Recalibrate the device.
If there is inaccuracy with the touching of the miHealth screen, you can recalibrate the screen by taking the following action.
- Reset the device by pressing and holding the two side buttons and the power button
- At the same time press the right hand front blue button
- Release the two side buttons and the power button but continue to hold the right hand blue button
- Release the blue button and follow instructions by tapping 3 times in each corner of the screen with the stylus
4. Perform a soft reset on the device.
To do this:
- Locate the two side buttons and the on/off button at the base of the device.
- Press all three buttons at the same time, then release the on/off button and then release the two side buttons.
- The miHealth will automatically power up.