Usually this occurs when the battery is not inserted or plugged in correctly. It may also be plugged into the wrong port. If you are using the correct USB cable provided by NES Health, and the device still does not charge, the USB port could be damaged. If this is the case, contact the Success Team to arrange to have the device shipped back for repair.
Articles in this section
- Setting and Resetting the PIN on your miHealth
- Where can I find warranty information for the miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a new cord for my miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a miHealth Battery?
- Where do I find Biosync?
- What are the contraindications of using the miHealth device?
- My miHealth device is not functioning properly. What are some things I can try to troubleshoot it?
- Why are my miHealth folders not showing up?
- Can the miHealth device get wet?