Generally the user needs to be able to count from 1 to 10, so it should not be used with infants who cannot speak yet or animals.
Articles in this section
- Does the quality of my microphone matter for a BWS Voice Scan?
- Is BWS Voice Scanning available for TWS users?
- Does the Energy4Life app utilize voice scan?
- BWS Voice Scan Error: “It looks like we had a problem getting your voice recording”
- Does the language matter when voice scanning?
- Are there any restrictions on who can use the BWS Voice Scan?
- BWS Voice Scan Instructions
- Where do I find the BWS Voice Scan results?
- How long is the voice sample that is needed for the analysis?
- How often can I do a BWS voice scan?