No. The only function BioSync has when used with Provision is for updating the miHealth device.
Articles in this section
- Provision: Transformation scan screen result names do not match with some of the miHealth functions listed in the Transformations folder.
- Can I transfer or sell my Provision license to someone else?
- I upgraded to BWS but I still have Provision on my computer. Can I use both?
- Will BioSync work with Provision?
- How do I download Provision and/or get a new license key?
- A scan isn't uploading from NES ProVision to NES Portal
- NES Scanner not working with Windows 10
- ProVision Shortcut Missing
- ProVision Not Opening - McAfee Anti-Virus
- ProVision window shrinks when the cog/gear is clicked