Recalibrate the electrodes: Press settings (the spanner picture) in the bottom-right of the home screen of your miHealth device then Calibrate Electrodes, follow the instructions on the screen.
Articles in this section
- I have a Macbook Pro. What kind of USB hub/dongle/adapter should I use to operate the miHealth or Bluetooth Scanner?
- Setting and Resetting the PIN on your miHealth
- Where can I find warranty information for the miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a new cord for my miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a miHealth Battery?
- Where do I find Biosync?
- What are the contraindications of using the miHealth device?
- My miHealth device is not functioning properly. What are some things I can try to troubleshoot it?
- Why are my miHealth folders not showing up?