Recalibrate the electrodes: Press settings (the spanner picture) in the bottom-right of the home screen of your miHealth device then Calibrate Electrodes, follow the instructions on the screen.
Articles in this section
- The miHealth Function Doesn’t Stop After The Elapsed Time
- Key Symbol on miHealth
- miHealth Fails To Charge When Plugged In And Gets Stuck In A Loop Where A Clicking Sound Can Be Heard
- miHealth Timer Modes
- BWS - Creating a Custom miHealth Cycle
- miHealth Red Battery Icon
- How do I update my miHealth device?
- Carbon Pads: miHealth Icons
- miHealth Doesn’t Work On-Body (No Tingling Sensation from Electrodes) Or miHealth Isn't Being Recognized In ProVision/BWS
- Basic (soft) miHealth Reset