If your miHealth screen orientation is flipping, getting stuck, or upside-down, please perform the miHealth Screen Orientation Reset
- Locating the two side buttons, the on/off button and the LEFT hand front button.
- Press and hold all four buttons, then release the side buttons and power button while still holding the front left button.
- Once the screen turns back on you will see a request to place the unit on its back. Perform the action and press OK.
- The screen will then prompt you to place to unit on its right side. Do so and while press OK while on its side.
- Once this has been completed the device will reset itself with the correct screen orientation.