No. Infoceuticals cannot and should not be used in IV's, as they are not sterile.
Articles in this section
- Can Infoceuticals be used intravenously?
- Infoceutical Ingredients
- How do I add my client’s items to their cart so they can order Infoceuticals?
- Can Infoceuticals cure or treat disease?
- How do I take the Infoceuticals?
- Do Infoceuticals have any contraindications?
- How do I know how many drops of Infoceuticals to suggest?
- Where can I find information about various Infoceutical protocols?
- Mixing Infoceuticals
- Sea Mineral Solution