No, the miHealth device cannot get wet. It is an electrical device that will not work if exposed to water, or even when moisture is present on the skin.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the miHealth Getting Started Guide?
- I have a Macbook Pro. What kind of USB hub/dongle/adapter should I use to operate the miHealth or Bluetooth Scanner?
- Setting and Resetting the PIN on your miHealth
- Where can I find warranty information for the miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a new cord for my miHealth device?
- Where can I purchase a miHealth Battery?
- Where do I find Biosync?
- What are the contraindications of using the miHealth device?
- My miHealth device is not functioning properly. What are some things I can try to troubleshoot it?