With BWS, there is no longer a need to download and install updates, as everything can be found online through the NES Health Portal. BWS, unlike Provision, does require an internet connection to function.
Major Improvements from TWS to BWS
- The NES software is now all online “in the cloud”. That means that NES ProVision does not need to be installed on your computer anymore. To perform a scan, either you or your client needs to have NES BioSync installed (formerly NES Desktop). BioSync can be downloaded easily for both Windows and Apple. Everything else can be accessed online in the NES Portal.
- Login anywhere anytime. With the cloud you are not restricted to one device anymore - with your login data you can access your Portal on any device anytime, from anywhere in the world.
- One place for all resources. There is no jumping between reviewing a scan, ordering, or learning required anymore - everything is in one place: The NES Portal. You only need to login at https://portal.neshealth.com and you will find all your client information and scans as well as your shop, training, and resources.
- Instant online access for your clients. You can easily and immediately share the information of the scan with your clients online, instead of having to save all the screenshots and help files separately and send them via email. Your clients will have their own login to view the scan data you choose to share with them. We are also constantly expanding the learning resources available to your clients in order to provide an immersive experience.
- Improved online education experience. The training platform is now integrated with the NES Portal and links all the relevant content to the correct scan screen.
- New, additional scan items. We added scan items such as diet, hydration, movement and oxygenation to help you make the right health decisions for your clients.
- Improved ordering process. Easily edit your orders with drag and drop reordering and pay for all Infoceuticals at once at the end of the day instead of constantly throughout the day.
- Stay constantly updated. You will no longer need to download and install the latest changes NES releases. With our online Portal we can constantly keep you up to date with our latest scientific and technological research.
We take the security of your data very seriously. We:
- Encrypt your data to a military standard
- Use secure data lines when transmitting your data between your computer and our servers.
- Use the highest level security payment providers when processing your credit cards
- Ensure our server providers use the latest technology to secure our data.
- Closely follow global standards on data protection including training staff on GDPR
Important to Know Before Switching
- You will no longer be able to sync your ProVision system with the NES Portal. BWS is a new version of NES ProVision and only requires BioSync for the scan and miHealth updating functionality.
- Clients who have been scanned under NES ProVision will not see results in the Energy Source screen for historical scans (eg. diet, hydration, oxygenation). They will however see all their other scan results in BWS.
- BWS practitioners and clients only scan through the NES BioSync app - not through NES ProVision
- Printing of help files and screenshots are not included in BWS. It is assumed that your clients will login and view all the information they need on the Portal themselves
- At present, the priority scan item is only purple. You cannot switch between purple and red.
- You will need a permanent Internet connection to scan with BWS. Offline scanning and reviewing of the results is not possible at this moment in time. We are however working on a new version of BioSync which will display the basic information.
- The legacy screens of musculoskeletal, MRs and SMI are not in BWS. MRs are however being re-introduced.